Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jaipur fun cont.

I am sorry. As told in the earlier post, I could not keep up my
promise of writing on the blog. But now I am in a mood of writing
so let me go on.


One thing I noticed in Jaipur especially in the University of Rajasthan was there are lots of pigeons and squirrels. I have been hearing since my childhood that if you see a squirrel your day goes well. I dont know how far it is true but my days were quite okay.
I liked Rajasthani music and food. One speciality about Rajasthani music I would like to say is that it just keeps its audience awake. Unlike lectures which are boring and often put you to sleep (atleast I find lectures boring and I learn that people of my age generally do) the music is traditional as well as gets its younger generation interested in it.

What shall I say about food. It is just awesome. Only for your information, the ghee which was used in food for one day could have been used throughout a year in a Goan household.I just wished I could have a photo of one food item to put on the blog. But unfortunately the battery used to go off just when I found a good shot. May be the camera has its own wish and can get lazy when I think it can't.

No comments: