Friday, January 16, 2009

Dear friend,

Dear friend,
How I wish I had never met you,
Never had spent those beautiful moments with you.
For now I curse myself for being so nice.

What I did wrong oh my dear?
That you found me dead in bundle of tears.
I cried and cried but you didn’t hear.

I searched for you everywhere.
But you were to be seen no where.
How am I to see you when you are so far?
No distance between us but only clouds.

We always appreciated for what we have been
But still this distance had to come in between.
If I had guts I would jump in the well.
Why would I jump when anyways I am in hell?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome!!!!!
cant believe...preeti can write so well.......
hope to see more poems....

Austin Luebke said...

WoW. Those are some powerful words...

adsense said...

http://indianstockmarkett.blogspot.com/